Who are we?
The address of our website is: https://www.qarnot.com. The purpose of this site is to present Qarnot computing, its products and services, and to serve as a contact point.
Use of personal data collected
You have the possibility to contact directly the different email addresses indicated:
• firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or information
• email@example.com for press relations
• firstname.lastname@example.org for all commercial questions
• email@example.com to apply for an ad or a spontaneous application
You can also subscribe to the Qarnot newsletter, one per month maximum, by submitting only your email address. For this purpose only, the email address you provide will be recorded. You can of course unsubscribe at any time.
Cookies and audience measurement
When you connect to our site, cookies are deposited on your computer, your mobile or your tablet. We use these cookies to measure site traffic, for the proper functioning of the site, and possibly third-party cookies to improve the interactivity of the site.
In accordance with the French law on information technology and civil liberties, the tracers (cookies or others) require a collection of consent and can therefore only be deposited or read on his terminal, if the visitor has given his consent when he arrives on our site.
The consent to be tracked can be forgotten by the persons who have given it at a given moment, the life span of a cookie is therefore 13 months maximum.
The rights you have over your data
You may request a file containing all the personal data we hold about you, including the data you have provided to us. You can also request the deletion of your personal data. This does not include data stored for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Transmission of your personal data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties, neither for commercial nor for non-commercial purposes.
Simplified joint stock company (SAS) with a capital of 252 815€.
Registered with the R.C.S of Nanterre: 528 593 817
VAT ID: FR 49 528 593 817
40/42 rue Barbès
To contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of the publication: Miroslav Sviezeny
Site host: OVH
Registered with the R.C.S of Lille B 424 761 419
2, rue Kellermann BP 80157 59053 ROUBAIX Cedex 1
+33 (0)8 203 203 63 (0.118€/mn)
The website www.qarnot.com and the Qarnot Services and Products pages as well as the Qarnot profiles on the social networks Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are published by Qarnot computing SAS.
The automated processing relating to the management of personal information of customers or prospects has been the subject of a simplified declaration (n°1738038 - v0) to the French National Commission for Data Processing and Liberties (CNIL).
In accordance with the law n° 78-17, you benefit from a right of access, of correction and of opposition relating to the data concerning you, this right can be exerted by addressing an email to the address email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions of Sale - Qarnot computing services and products
The rates and discounts applied by Qarnot computing and applicable to the intensive compute or 3D rendering Services and to the sale of Products are available on the Qarnot.com website.
Qarnot computing reserves the right, at any time, to modify its rates, discounts, and/or to institute any new contribution applicable to the Services and Products.
• Prices: the prices of our services and details of our offers are available online on the dedicated pages of the Qarnot.com website. The Services are based on the use of Credits by the Customer, which Credits are granted free of charge or purchased by the Customer. The use of the Services leads to the consumption of said Credits.
• Fees and delivery date: Qarnot adopts the "Best Effort" approach on its platform, i.e. the distributed computing platform has been designed to guarantee the best computing performance for all users. The available resources may vary during the day and the processing of certain computational tasks may vary accordingly.
• Payment method: online payment directly on the site, billing is done in EUROS
• After-sales service: online assistance (accessible via Tasq) is available to the user as long as his account is not terminated
• Right of withdrawal / Duration of the offer: The user of the platform may terminate his account at any time, free of charge, by sending a request to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. However, Qarnot computing will not refund any part of the fee in case of termination of the Services by the Customer or in case of non-use of the Services.
• Cost of the remote communication technique: the costs of the communication will be paid by the user
• Prices: the prices of our products and details of our offers are available online on the dedicated pages of the Qarnot.com website
• Delivery costs and date of delivery: the amount of the delivery costs varies according to the nature of the product and the country of delivery. They are at the buyer's expense. The delivery time depends on the address and the country of delivery.
• Payment methods: payment is possible by credit card, by PayPal, by bank transfer or in crypto-currencies (Bitcoin, Litecoin) for some products. These methods may change
• After-sales service: the after-sales service depends on the product and the type of offer (individuals or professionals), the terms and conditions are available directly on the dedicated pages
• Right of withdrawal: 14 days from the date of order, no return or refund possible after this period
• Cost of the remote communication technique: the costs of the communication will be charged to the purchaser