Who are we?
The address of our website is: https://www.qarnot.com
The purpose of this site is to present the company Qarnot computing, its products and services, and to serve as a point of contact.
Use of personal data collected
You have the possibility to contact directly at the different email addresses indicated:
• firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or information,
• email@example.com for press relations,
• firstname.lastname@example.org for all commercial matters,
• email@example.com to apply for an advertisement or an unsolicited application
You can also subscribe to the Qarnot newsletter, one per month maximum, by submitting only your email address. For this purpose only, the email address you have provided will be saved. You obviously keep the possibility to unsubscribe at any time.
Cookies and audience measurement
When you log on to our site, cookies are placed on your computer, mobile phone or tablet. We use these cookies to measure site traffic, for the proper functioning of the site, as well as possibly third party cookies intended to improve the interactivity of the site.
In application of the French law on information technology and civil liberties, tracers (cookies or others) require a collection of consent and can therefore only be deposited or read on his terminal, if the visitor has given his consent when he arrives on our site.
Embedded content from other sites
The consent to be followed can be forgotten by the persons who expressed it at a given moment, the lifetime of a cookie is therefore a maximum of 13 months.
The rights you have over your data
You may request to receive a file containing all the personal data we hold about you, including the data you have provided us with. You may also request the deletion of your personal data. This does not include data stored for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Transmission of your personal data
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
Simplified Joint Stock Company with a capital of 252 815€
Registered with the R.C.S. of Nanterre : 528 593 817
ID TVA : FR 49 528 593 817
Head Office :
40/42 rue Barbès
To contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Publication : Miroslav Sviezeny
Host of the site : Online
Registered with the R.C.S. of Paris 433 115 904
BP 438 75366 PARIS CEDEX 08
+33 1 84 13 00 00
The site www.qarnot.com and the Qarnot Services and Products pages as well as the Qarnot profiles on the social networks Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are published by Qarnot computing SAS.
Automated processing relating to the management of personal information of customers or prospects has been the subject of a simplified declaration (n°1738038 – v0) to the Commission Nationale Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
In accordance with the law n° 78-17, you have a right of access, rectification and opposition relating to the data concerning you, this right can be exercised by sending an e-mail to the following address email@example.com.
General Terms and Conditions of Sale – Qarnot computing Services and Products
The rates and discounts charged by Qarnot computing and applicable to intensive calculation or 3D rendering Services and to the sale of Products are available on the site Qarnot.com.
Qarnot computing reserves the right, at any time, to modify its rates, discounts, and/or to institute any new contribution applicable to the Services and Products.
• Price :the prices of our services and details of our offers can be consulted online on the pages Computing et Render of the Qarnot website. The Services are based on the use of Credits by the Customer, Credits granted free of charge or purchased by the Customer. The use of the Services entails the consumption of the said Credits.
• Fees and delivery date: Qarnot adopts the “Best Effort” approach on its platform, i.e. the distributed computing platform has been designed to guarantee the best computing performance for all users. Available resources may vary during the day and the processing of certain calculation tasks may vary accordingly.
• Method of payment : online payment directly on the site, invoicing is done in EUROS.
• After-sales service : Online support (accessible via the Qarnot Console on the User Account) is available to the user as long as his account is not terminated.
• Right of withdrawal / Term of the offer : The user of the platform can close his/her account at any time, free of charge, by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, Qarnot computing will not make any refund, in whole or in part, in case of termination of the Services by Customer or in case of non-use of the Services.
• Cost of remote communication technology : the costs of the communication will be borne by the user.
• Prices : Prices of our products and details of our offers are available online on the dedicated pages of the website Qarnot.com.
• Delivery costs and date of delivery: the amount of the delivery costs varies according to the nature of the product and the country of delivery. They are charged to the buyer. The delivery time depends on the address and the country of delivery.
• Methods of payment: payment is possible by credit card, PayPal, bank transfer or crypto-money (Bitcoin, Litecoin) for some products. These modalities may change.
• After-sales service: the after-sales service depends on the product and the type of offer (private individuals or professionals), the terms and conditions can be consulted directly on the dedicated pages.
• Right of withdrawal: 14 days from the date of order, no return or refund possible after this period.
• Cost of the remote communication technique: the costs of the communication will be charged to the purchaser.